Leviate Jet Management is hiring pilots immediately! If you are a pilot with an upbeat personality and positive outlook, we would love to speak with you concerning several opportunities to fly jets in an awesome work environment!
We love pilots who hold themselves to a high standard but remain down to earth and fun loving. Great customer service is key to a successful business. We are looking for pilot ambassadors to represent us on the front line and provide the highest levels of quality and service.
Good salaries and a great work-life balance make Leviate a great place to work. Join a team who enjoys what they do for a living. Leviate Jet Management crewmembers are professional in knowledge, training, appearance, and demeanor at all times. Safety and regulatory compliance are the responsibility of all team members within the company.
Want to work for a company who does it right? Join us!
- ATP Certificate (Required)
- FAA First Class Medical (Required)
- We prefer a Lear 45 Type rating but if you are experienced in similar equipment, we may consider type rating you in the 45
- 3000 Total Time (Required)
- 500 Hours Multi-engine (Preferred)
- 500 Hours turbine (Preferred)
- 100 Hours’ Time-in-Type (Preferred)
- Applicants who live within a 2-hour drive from Spirit of St. Louis (SUS) airport are preferred, but we will consider home based applications!
- Excellent Salary
- Cash bonus every 6 full months of employment
- $75.00 per day per diem domestic.
- $125.00 per day per diem international.
- Marriot/Hilton or equivalent.
- Hotel/Airline/Auto points are yours to keep.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Options
- Guaranteed hard days off.
- Paid Vacation and PTO
- 401K with matching.
- We pay for your medical(s) ($350 cap).
- We pay for your uniforms.