Leviate Jet Management is hiring low-time pilots immediately! If you are a pilot with an upbeat personality and positive outlook, but you are still trying to build experience, we would love to speak with you concerning several opportunities to fly jets in an awesome work environment!
We love pilots who hold themselves to a high standard but remain down to earth and fun loving. Great customer service is key to a successful business. We are looking for pilot ambassadors to represent us on the front line and provide the highest levels of quality and service.
Good salaries and a great work-life balance make Leviate a great place to work. Join a team who enjoys what they do for a living. Leviate Jet Management crewmembers are professional in knowledge, training, appearance, and demeanor at all times. Safety and regulatory compliance are the responsibility of all team members within the company.
Want to work for a company who does it right? Join us!
- Commercial AMEL (Required)
- Instrument Rating (Required)
- 1200 Total Time (Required)
- 50 Hours Multi-engine
- 50 Hours Night
- 100 Hours’ Instrument Actual and Simulated
- Excellent Base Salary
- Cash bonus every 6 full months of employment
- $75.00 per day per diem domestic
- $125.00 per day per diem international
- Hotel/Airline/Auto points are yours to keep
- Medical, Dental and Vision Options
- Hard day off rotation
- Paid Vacation and PTO
- We pay for your medical ($350 cap)
- We pay for your uniforms